We’re excited to announce that Alcone Company has invested in company-wide training in health grade sanitation standards to better serve the professional industry and all of our customers. That means everyone from our CEO to our customer service and our in-store Teams have been certified through Sanitation Conversation.
While there has been a boom in awareness of this topic lately due to the coronavirus, this course reminds us that harmful bacteria, microorganisms, and blood-borne pathogens are still a concern when it comes to makeup application. This certification program also includes up-to-date information on proper sanitizing and disinfecting methods.
Devawn Testagrossa is a former freelance makeup artist who now runs a beauty school and is a well-versed educator. She developed this online training course for makeup artists outside of the cosmetology education system with the mission to elevate the industry’s sanitation standards in order to protect the health and wellness of clients. She was way ahead of the game, as this type of education has never been more critical for the artist community!
As a small business, we are thankful this training was available to us. We want you to feel confident that in addition to supplying the products and tools you need, we’re providing correct information and maintaining best practices for a safe shopping experience, whether online or in-store.
Speaking of in-store….
Alcone NYC has reopened for business. Here’s what you can expect when you visit:
- Limited Business Hours: Monday – Friday, 11am – 7pm. Closed weekends until further notice.
- Curbside Pickup: It’s available and encouraged. Just give us a call and we’ll have it ready for you!
322 West 49th St (btwn. 8th & 9th Aves.)
- Social Distancing: A limited number customers will be allowed inside. Please observe social distancing at all times.
- Masks & Face Coverings: Everyone must wear a mask or face covering when inside the store. No exceptions
- No Self-Service Testers: Our Team will be happy to assist you with the products on display.
We look forward to seeing you soon!